For both new and existing sites, Kinetic works with clients in Birmingham and across Alabama to increase search engine visibility and build search traffic through industry standard “white hat” techniques. We measure baseline search engine traffic. We identify critical keyword phrases and monitor rankings on the major search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo, and more). Utilizing Google Search Console, Analytics, and a host of other tools, we identify and exploit “long tail” keyword opportunities.
With the growing emphasis on user experience, we design all of our websites with standards-based accessible practices, making it easy for search engines to index client sites. To account for the importance of site speed, we build sites to be lean and run quickly across mobile devices and desktops. We generate sitemaps for search engines to more easily index every site page and even submit sites to search engines and human-edited indexes. We review and enhance site content for keyword density. We work with clients to generate inbound links and improve Page Rank. At every step of the way, we measure and report on progress and recommend next steps.
Even our search engine optimization work is managed through our ever-evolving processes. Get in touch with us to get started.
Our SEO services include:
- Design focused on user experience (UX) and site speed
- Inbound link building, particularly through social media
- Technical review of site search engine accessibility (i.e. meta descriptions, title tags, hierarchy)
- Content generation and copy writing for search engines
- Optimization for large, database-driven content sites
- Optimization of alternate content types including images and video
- Ecommerce optimization, particularly product and category pages
- Local search optimization (i.e. Google My Business, Yelp, etc.)
- Online reputation management
- SEO analytics and reporting
Interested in working with us?
Let us help you navigate the challenges of growing your organic traffic through the ever-changing world of search engine optimization.