Kinetic Parking Map
- As you follow our directions to Morris Avenue and pull on to the cobblestone road, resist the urge to pull into the parking deck. Continue up the cobblestone where you will see street parking (highlighted in blue). Generally, there is metered parking available — you can pay with old-school coins (half-off!) or via the ParkMobile app.
- If you can’t find any rockstar street parking, pass the red caboose and peek under the big bridge overpass (21st Street/Arrington). If you see a spot there, you can park under the bridge for free.
- You can also pass the robot wall mural and condos on the right where you’ll see a “Park Here” sign directing you to two large ParkMobile lots.
- Still no luck on a metered spot? Continue and turn right at 23rd Street and enter lot A-2. You can also enter lot A-2 from First Avenue North by turning onto 23th street. Once you’ve entered the lot, you can drive back toward Kinetic and park closer to our building. Note that parking in lot A-2 costs $1 per hour or $4 for the entire day (bills, MC/Visa, AMEX, Discover are all accepted).
- You may also park on First Avenue North and walk down the paved drive cut through that runs between The Essential and Heidi Elnora, or the staircase near the 21st Street Bridge. This will put you on Morris Avenue right in front of Kinetic. Most of the First Avenue North parking is metered.
- Finally, if all else fails, you can swing back around and park in the John Hand Building Garage.
We look forward to seeing you!
If you have an electric vehicle, we have a reserved parking spot and charging station on the side of our building.
It is located on the right once you turn in just past our red caboose.