This is a TESLA MOTORS ELECTRIC VEHICLE
and may not be familiar to you.
THE LOCATION AND SPEED OF THIS VEHICLE CAN AND WILL BE MONITORED BY SMART PHONE.
IF THIS VEHICLE IS DRIVEN AN UNREASONABLE DISTANCE FROM THIS BUSINESS OR AT AN UNREASONABLE SPEED, THE POLICE WILL BE CALLED IMMEDIATELY.
- Step on the brake pedal to turn car on.
- There is no ignition, start button, or manual parking brake.
- The right column stalk controls the direction.
- Push up for reverse, push down for drive (while stepping on brake pedal).
- On the right column stalk, press on the tip to engage parking brake. There is no off button.
- (Put the car in PARK first) Walk away with the key and the car will turn off & may lock.
- You can force the car to lock by clicking the top/middle of the key fob once.
- Return to the car with the key and the car will unlock.
- If the door handle does not extend, simply touch it.
- You can force the car to unlock by double clicking the top/middle of the key fob.